Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E7-0 Mail Sync problem

Advisor
Tarounen

E7-0 Mail Sync problem

Hi, i am getting problem with the mail sync of my E7-00. last week i had a problem with my phone and had to hard reset it. However after the hard reset i was configuring my mail but only the mails of my inbox has been synchronized to my phone. the folders of my hotmail account are not appearing on my phone. Also the "deleted" mail folder on my phone has gone. its the same with my gmail account. 

i have also notice that the synchronising option "soonest" has dissapear.

can anyone help me, thanks.

Tarou
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Could you clarify whether by "hard reset" you mean *#7370# or three key depressed power on one, as the latter can delete some essential certificates from device necessitating that device software be re-installed at Nokia Care facility?

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Tarounen

i have hard reset it with the three key depressed!! Everything is wokring fine except the mail!!! i am from mauritius and i don't think there s a Nokia Cre facility!!!
Tarou
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Tarounen

Update.

the problem concerning the folders of my mail account has been fixed. I have used mail for exchange instead of hotmail. I hope this will work for my gmail account too. However my new problem is that the mail for exchange gave the default name of the mail "Hotmail" but i can't see any options to change this. Is this possible?

thanks.

Tarou
Please use plain text.