Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E7 One note sync problem

Registered Member
jksz

E7 One note sync problem

hi guys, 

I was searching for an answer but with no luck.

I got my e7 updated to Belle, short after that I installed Microsoft Office Apps.

When I log in to the Onenote in my mobile with my newly created windows credentials, i get an error code 80070490.

I click "Skip" and I can add some unfilled notes on the mobile but when I try to sync them, it fails again with the same error.

I log in to my skydrive and I can see there is a blank notebook there with the name as in document available in the downloads section on Nokia page.

any clue how to make it work and what this error is about? 

Thanks, 

jszc

Please use plain text.
Tiam

[ Edited ]

Hi

My problem is similar, but on a Lumia 610. When I try to sync and download my e-mail, I get the the same error code. I don't have the "skip" opportunity. I can only choose close :smileysad:

Can someone advise ASAP, please!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi Tiam,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

It sounds like the Windows Live account that was created when the phone was first activated has changed or become non-functional.

I would suggest a hard reset of the phone (this will take it back to out-of-the-box condition), then reconnecting it with either the correct Live account info or a new Live account.

Keep in mind that this operation will cancel all your information on the phone.   Contacts, calendar and tasks are synced with your LiveID, there is no real need to create a back up.  Your mediafiles can be saved with ZuneApps can be downloaded again from Marketplace after a reset. There is a handy tool which, once setup, will do this for you. It is available in Marketplace and is called Reinstaller.

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Tiam

Thanx guys - a million. Now it works. That was obviously the solution :smileyvery-happy:

Have a nice summer! Cheers

Leif Granlund (Tiam is my son) :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
zlebronjames

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem here ,How about all the notes that I saved on unfilled notes path? Im the unlucky one that use Nokia Suite to backup everything which I Tick all options while backup which have Contacts and groups,messages,calendar,tasks , and notes, phone setting and apps, documents everything. But when I tried to restore back it didn't show up. So sad and disappointed. If I Knew it didn't back up my One notes I will find the locations and saved it before send for repair my nokia 808.

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.