Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E7 replacement glass, where from?

Advisor
epto
Accepted Solution

E7 replacement glass, where from?

The little (10x20mm, or so) thin glass screen that covers the camera and light on my E7 has broken, just knocked against some keys or coins in my pocket.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

MTIA

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

YOu should contact your local Nokia Care Point regarding this. You can get contact details using the link below.

www.nokia.com/support

Please use plain text.
Advisor
epto

OK many thanks, their on-line chat pointed me to a local dealer who I've now contacted.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
epto

OK having been in touch with Nokia service, seems you can't just get the 10x20mm piece of glass and stick it in yourself, you have to send the phone away and have the entire rear case replaced at a cost of £54.99. Guess I'll just have to live without it.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

In view of fact that device pretty much has to be disassembled to do this it seems quite a good price really!

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Advisor
epto

I agree, the price for replacing the whole rear panel seems entirely reasonable.

It's just that all I actually need is a 10x20mm piece of glass that sticks on to the rear panel from the outside, with no case disassembly, using a little ring of sticky tape.

Please use plain text.