Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E7 won't start up after Belle update

SqueakyToy

E7 won't start up after Belle update

I Just updated to nokia belle on my e7, but after i try to turn it on i get White NOKIA with black background, and than it turns to something like a loading screen with 6 dots, which i guess load something, but after that the screen turns black, the home screen is glowing and nothing happens. Help?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: E7 won't start up after Belle update

@SqueakyToy

Presumably you have tried holding down power button for 8 seconds until 3 vibrations felt, which is synonymous to pulling the battery if this was feasible?

As a last resort as all user data upon C:\ and E:\ would be deleted would be to carry out a three key depressed power on "hard reset" as described elswhere rupon this forum releasing power button only after first vibration keeping other three depressed until Nokia "Shaking hands" logo appears.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: E7 won't start up after Belle update

If the device is connected to a power source, it will do this automatically, and you just need to press the power button once more for it to actually start up the whole way.

Please use plain text.