Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E71-Send all contacts via bluetooth

E71-Send all contacts via bluetooth

I need send all my contacts via bluetooth to my Laguna telephone. Before, with my previous N82 it was very intuitive. Now, with my E71, I can sen one contact, but when I select all contacts, the option send with bluetooth isn't availlabe as it was just to one contact. What shall I do? Send one after the other isn't realistic once I have more than 500 contacts.
Many thanks from Portugal
Please use plain text.

Re: E71-Send all contacts via bluetooth

Sorry to insist... Someone can help me, even if with a negative prespective? Many thanks
Please use plain text.
Sage
dave99

I don't know of a way to send more than one contact at a time via bluetooth. I'd put a watch on this thread just in case someone else could help, but I don't think it's possible with the E71. I did it successfully with my previous phone (E61i), but can't find a way to do it with the E71.
My previous phones:
6310i --> SE K750i --> E50 --> E61i --> E71
... much prefer the Nokia phones, especially the E71 :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

Once the only post comes from someone who have the same problem as I have, I understand that with this model E71 gave a step behind. Also is strange to me that no one from Nokia appears to explain why it happen and present a prespective to the future. Seems as to Nokia the important is: to sell devices and forget problems and service to customers.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have the same problem. I could send every contact via bluetooth on My E65. I'm trying to send my contacts to my bluetooth car stereo. I have also had this work on another Nokia phone.
Please use plain text.
Sage
vijayt

Buddy,

Please let me know the firmware on the device?

Also my solution to this is

1. Mark All caontacts

2. Options-Send-Business Card

3. Select via bluetooth

Hope this helps you.

If this post helped... Add some kudos!! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
andrybong

Hi, you can do that in Conectivity > Transfer

Sorry for my english... I love my E71!!!
Siemens C25 - Nokia 3320 - Nokia 3205 - Nokia 3152 - Motorola Pebl - Nokia E71
Please use plain text.

Not sure if this helps but I just got the Nokia E71 and wanted to transfer my contacts via Bluetooth from my old phone to the E71.

In the quick start quide I found the following

Select Menu > Tools > Switch. You should have 3 options of syncing, receiving and sending.

Also from this pane if you click on Options > Retrieve Data you will be given the option of either Bluetooth or Infra Red.

You should then be able to pair up to your Bluetooth device to retreive the data.

Hope this Helps.

Cheers Adam

Please use plain text.