Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E72 - Change Input Language Shortcut

Accepted Solution

E72 - Change Input Language Shortcut

Hi All,

Is there any shortcut to change input language through the keypad insted of getting into the differnt manue levels?

Regards,

wmomran.

Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: E72 - Change Input Language Shortcut

Still waiting for mine so I cannot test it yet however according to Eldar of mobile-review.com you first have to define your 2 prefered languages in the 'writing languages' text input settings and then you can "easily" switch between languages while typing. Unfortunately Eldar doesn't stipulate in his review which shortcut key to use to switch between the languages but maybe the 'help' section of the writing languages settings mentions it ?

Sorry if that doesn't help and please let us know if you find it: I'm very interested with this feature too!

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem but found the solutaion by chance.

1. On the lowest row of keys push the second one on the left (arrow upward). It is "Shift" if I am not mistaken.

2. Immidiately after press nearest key to the right "Sym" (not simulteneously)

Window with languages should pop up.

Those who have had experience with E-71 know, that this function is available when you have opened a new sms or e-mail. But it does not work in an ordinary waiting mode.

Regards,

Alexander

Message Edited by Esugei on 22-Nov-2009 11:08 AM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have only two input languages. Hellenic and English. So what i prefer is by pressing shif, sym not to pop-up but only to change to the second language. In the other cases, when input languages are more than two, i prefer the popup to show only the rest of the languages excluding the current selected and ordered so the most recently used to be at the top selection. How can I have such a functionality?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ana1400s

@Esugei,,,thanks it works well
Please use plain text.
sedkymahmoud

[ Edited ]

my  mobile model is

code:0586764

i want to replace pers

wmomran wrote:

Hi All,

Is there any shortcut to change input language through the keypad insted of getting into the differnt manue levels?

Regards,

mahmoud sedky

hian language by arabic (egyptian) or to add arabic language

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adelzaki333

Thank You .It works:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
freeman0010

ohhh my all this time i was workin on the wrong mode but when i switshed worked with shift and sym thank u
Please use plain text.