Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E72 - Photo editing no longer working with new FW ...

Advisor
GerWol
Accepted Solution

E72 - Photo editing no longer working with new FW (v31)

The option in image gallery to edit photos no longer works:smileymad:. It only brings up a partial blank window with no editing options as in the previous fw versions (where editing worked fine). Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: E72 - Photo editing no longer working with new FW (v31)

..mmmhhh, mine still works with v31

Please use plain text.
Advisor

[ Edited ]

works fine here too.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
aditsharda

hey, i'm having the same problem. v31, photo editing shows a partial blank screen. Anyone, found a solution as yet ???

Please use plain text.
Advisor
GerWol

Problem solved. I formatted my memory card (which I now use only for music and photos) and that solved the problem. Editing back and working as it should. Phew!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
paccaman

I solved this problem connecting the phone to pc as memory storage.

Go to [unitiofmemorycard]:/private/101ffc31

and delete this folder. In this folder there are the db that contains the thumbnails of the images of the phone. Once you delete it, the phone rebuild all the thumbnails of the gallery.

Please use plain text.