Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E72 System Error

Advisor
Muhammad_Imran
Accepted Solution

E72 System Error

Hi

I just purchased a new Nokia E72 and on first day its showing me "System Error" And i cannot do anything on my Screen what is this?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Bring it back and ask for a new one.

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Muhammad_Imran

[ Edited ]

Hi  

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

A system error alone is not enough for analysis. But it's not important. Since you just bought the E72, it's still under warranty. These devices get tested before delivery and this one must have slipped through somehow. Maybe it was the showroom model.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kumarnaik

hi i do hav the same problem, when i try to connect mails through wifi "system Error" is showing , how can i fix it ?

please advice any one !

Thank you 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Reset the E72. Dial *#7370# 12345 reformat, you'll lose all data. Make a backup first and restore without the settings.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
senselessjean

hi my phone is e72 white..

i also have the same problem regarding with the system error...

system error always shows up when im using wifi... so i have no choice but to take out the battery and put it back again,

and now i think it's getting worse because even im not touching my phone, the screen will just freeze and it's not doing anything so again i have to take-out the battery!

it happens like every freakin minutes?!!

help me please???

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sagarwadhwa1

update your firmware to the latest one, i had the same problem and hard resets did not work, v051 solved the problem for me...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
CoolGenius

Buy a new battery. I had the same problem with my Nokia 1600 and E65. It will persist until you replace the battery.
Please use plain text.