Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E75 - rSAP / Sim Access Contact not synced

Accepted Solution

E75 - rSAP / Sim Access Contact not synced

Hi,

as former iPhone User i bought the E75 for rSAP reasons. Connected with our E2K7 environment i would love to have only one device Mails, Contacts and Calendar. So far so good. Everything works, but:

When i connect my E75 to my Audi BT Car Kit (with remote Sim Access), i have brilliant audio quality, but only the contacts from the SIM Card, all contacts from the phone are missing. 

What i did until now:

Tried in a new A6 with the same Car Kit but actual firmware - same result, only SIM contacts

Siemens S75 connected with rSAP - all contacts are beeing transferred (SIM and Phone contacts)

So, my guess is the Nokia Firmware does block it somewhere, or - i am to stupid to set a parameter within my phone allowing to share the contacts ...

Any help, ideas?

Thx in advance,

Matthias

BTW: Firmware E75-1 (RM412): 110.48.125 28/05/09

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
shuntfield

When you connect your handset to the rSAP service in your car, the majority of the phones functionality is disabled.

/discussions/board/message?board.id=topfaq&thread.id=97

In that FAQ/PoK thread, you'll find all the information that you need that should help get contact functionality working

Shunts...

I will mostly be communicating with a Nokia E72 Zodium Black
Nokia E72-1 with Vr 051.018.207.04 Software
If this post helped... Add some kudos!! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.

Many Thx, this was the solution (the Ford App, Nokias doesn´t work due to Certificate Problems).

Hopefully, Nokia will implement PBAP in the next Firmwareupdate, useful for a Business Smartphone ...

CU, Matthias

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
slyphone3971

My Nokia C7-00 has RSAP (rsim) and works with my V W bluetooth system.  All contacts can been seen on the screen, and connects using rsap.

Please use plain text.