Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E75 system error!

Accepted Solution

E75 system error!

last week i brought a E75 form mobile market. at the begaining, every thing is fine..

but one day, when i access the internet via WLAN, after i exit the internet connection, the mobile send out a RED message:"Systerm Error!"

Then i cannot quit this message, even i cannot switch the phone. now, it sames if i conenct the internet with WLAN, the system will be "Systerm Error!"

it is a important function for me, i hope some one can give me a solution to solve this issue; if it is a bug, also please let me know!

Thanks!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

What's the firmware version of your phone ( dial *#0000# to see it )?

Check if there's an update available by hitting "Options" and then "Check for updates".

Then consider upgrading to the newer version, if available, as it might fix the problem.

Please use plain text.

Thanks Petrib, i checked the version, it is the lastest version 100.48.78.

maybe i should wait for new versions.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

If it is some sort of software or phone memory corruption, reformatting the phone with *#7370# might clear it up.

Save your data first, if you try, though.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have the same problem, had the E75 for a week and just today the system error message comes up when using the wlan. The phone software is the latest 110.48.125

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]

This problem was solved after i format the mobile system:

Method:
    -  back up the mobile data, contacts, SMS, pictures etc.
    -  switch off the mobile
    -  press “*” + “3” + “Send” (the green button) together, then switch on the mobile.
    -  keep pressing the buttons during mobile starting, this is very important.
    -  wait for a few second, the mobile will start formatting…
i think may be the special symbol in Vlan name will caused this bug; so I suggest that don't connect the vlans which have special symbol in the name; such as “_”,”-“,”*”; for example: “DLINK_Villa4”.

Message Edited by juze on 11-Jul-2009 06:28 PM
Please use plain text.

If I reformat the phone memory, Is it delete regional country and provider (orange) information ?

Does this information kept in other memory such as flash in the phone ? 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
integralli

however, after restoring the whole backed up data, the error might be evident again, so in my case I just restored contacts, messages and files from memory card and the problem was gone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pekkamo

What to do if the problem still occur after upgrading/resetting firmware. It fails on connection to any kind of WLAN. What to do ?

BR

Pekkamo

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Heppygirl

[ Edited ]

I have this problem too, but what do you mean bij _ or -?

What can't I do then?

I take my battery out if it happens. Put it back in and then it all goes well. Untill th next time I'm trying to log off internet.

I also have this problem: My internet won't connect sometimes. I finds the Wlan but it says I have a incorrect server name? While it works other time, so it's not a wrong server name.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
capricorn7173

Thanks Petrib I followed, very helpful command and using nokia PC suit made backup easy and then phone memory increases 5 mb to 50 mb. All my data restored again by nokia PC suit restore option. Thanks

Please use plain text.