Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to remove pre-install games like Tetris an...

Registered Member
MoosaSaleem

How to remove pre-install games like Tetris and Tiger Woods Golf from Nokia E71?

How to remove pre-install games like Tetris and Tiger Woods Golf from Nokia E71? On top of that, they have made multiple copies of themselves on my phone memory and none of them is working. I never wanted them to be in phone. Any solution to remove them permanently?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: How to remove pre-install games like Tetris and Tiger Woods Golf from Nokia E71?

If you are not able to un-install them thru' the Applications Manager, most probably they are embedded within the Firmware and you may not be able to remove them.

Please use plain text.
Amit_chhavi

Re: How to remove pre-install games like Tetris and Tiger Woods Golf from Nokia E71?

Any solutions here? I have have same issue in my E71.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

As pointed out part of firmware,cant be removed otherwise try your apps manager.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Amit_chhavi

Would have expected them to be installed upon memory card in view of size, but if memory card removed incorrectly rather than stopping via UI = User interface you can lose ability to launch these applications. Suggest that you backup essential data via Nokia Suite then reset device to "Out of box" state by keying in *#7370# followed by 12345 (default Nokia lock code unless altered by user).

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.