Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to remove the junk files from my Phone E7?

Counsellor
Debhere

How to remove the junk files from my Phone E7?

Hi I want to know if there is any junk files cleaner available for Symbian belle E7 phone. I have come to know many junk file cleaner like X-cleaner, mobile cleaner 1.8 available but whenever I want to  install those files in E7, it  displays that installation can not continue contact the administrator. or sometimes certificate issue comes.

I know whenever I check mails or install a new apps, there are certain files which support the installations but after those files are not automatically deleted orremoved from C or  E drives. I have seen in the C: drive many log files and *.qf files or some other files are present.

Is there any way I can delete those files?

Thanks

If I have given a solution to your problem then click on the white star is very much appreciated...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Debhere

Hello Guys, any update about my question, I hope there is a junk file cleaner. But didn't get any in Nokia store. whatever downloading from internet in giving certificate issue. 

If there is no such app, why not Nokia developers developing such kind of app???

Isn't it would be a great help to us. In our PC also there is CCleaner, pc cleaner etc etc..

A smart phone should have this app. isn't it?

If I have given a solution to your problem then click on the white star is very much appreciated...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Not sure if the applications that you have tried from other sites are compatible with your phone.. but as for Certificates, if its unsigned application then you can get it signed Online. (Google for it..).

Please use plain text.
Sage
Doctor9fan

Not an answer to your problem but a suggestion.

Why not write/email CCleaner's developers to suggest they create their cleaner in app form for all smartphones, I'm sure the more people make the suggestion the more chance they'll consider making one. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Debhere

The solution you provided is good I appreciate it. but exactly how to change the unsigned apps to signed apps, and I google it as you said, but it seems it is a kind of hacking my E7. isn't it?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Debhere

Hi Doctor9.

I like what you said, that would be the last option from our side, all the symbian lover side.

lets see.

Please use plain text.