Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to turn off operator Logo in E63?

Counsellor

How to turn off operator Logo in E63?

Can some one please help me in turning off the operator logo. I received one perator logo and saved it by mistake and now I'm not able to find ow how i can disable it :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: How to turn off operator Logo in E63?

are you refering to the one on the top left hand corner? I don't think you can remove that unless you install an new ROM, and most ROMs have one. I don't understand what you mean by "you received one"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
no1_slumko

You need to find out where they are saved, the file format and the file name. Then you should be able to delete it. Otherwise you can download a blank operator logo and activate it or see if your operator can't send you their(haven't heard of such but it sounds possible) then use the one from your operator
Show your appreciation. Hit that kudos button real hard
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

i sent some stupid message to the service providers xxxx number and received one sms saying operator logo received. it showed me a text (though seemed to be in image format) as 'VODAFONE-IN' and gave me an option to svae it. i just saved it and then now that logo is appearing on the top left.  i remember somewhere I saw the option: "OPERATOR LOGO : ON/OFF"   . but unable to find it out now

Please use plain text.
Sage
riversandlakes

I've given up changing my op logo on E71. Used to be so easy with FExplorer on 6630. Changing the op logo setting in Settings caused my E71 to not talk to the network. Scary!
E71! Lovin' It! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

My manual shows the option to turn it off:

Tools -> Settings -> General Settings -> Personalization Settings -> Home Screen -> Operator Logo  -> ON or OFF

I remember I saw this option once, but ever since I did a hard reset on my phone (using *#7370#) i am not seeing "OPERATOR LOGO" option it self. 

Any Guess/Suggestion how to get it back?  My firmware: 100.21.110   / 14-11-2008 / RM-437

Please use plain text.
Sage

Please use plain text.