Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Little help about programs on E50

Advisor
ngyurov

Little help about programs on E50

[ Edited ]
OK, maybe I should start with this - PC Suite doesn't work for me, so I cannot use it, until Nokia fix it.

I have no problems using the phone's Data Transfer mode though. Or maybe just one problem - when I put a program into a folder in my phone(.sis or .jar file) on the phone it isn't showed to me. I enter the folder and it says (no data). But when I connect it to my computer it shows up the programs. Also when I connect it, it is shown to me as "Removable Disk H:\". Not "PHONE H:\" and "MEMORY CARD I:\" as on my SE before. They told me i should do something through the App Mgr. settings, but I cannot enter them, as I do not have any programs and when I enter App Mgr. it only shows up the program downloads settings.

Anyone got any idea what should I do?

Message Edited by ngyurov on 24-Apr-2008 06:57 AM
Please use plain text.