Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Mobile VPN for E72

Mobile VPN for E72

Hi,

Just bought new E72 and i want to setting VPN to access my coperate network. for your info, my coperate network using Cisco VPN 3000 Cencentrator for VPN access. i followed the user guide given at http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/nokia-mobile-vpn/compatibility-and-download ( How to configure Nokia Mobile VPN for Cisco 3000 Concentrator gateway (PDF, 4,3 MB) and on page 6 - 7 their ask for .cer file which i dont know where to get and how to create ?

can anybody help me on this.

Thanks in advanced

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
horationelson

i have the same problem, i can't connect to my university's network.

it's also run on Cisco. The ICT helpdesk from the university can't help me.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
lechaise

If you don't have a cer file it is your system administrator's responsibility to create and distribute one, nokia provide the utilities for them to do this on their website.

Please use plain text.