Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle battery life-status. Where can I f...

Nulis
Accepted Solution

Nokia Belle battery life-status. Where can I find it???

I have Nokia E6-00 and I updated it to belle version, but I can't find anywhere my battery life status.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Re: Nokia Belle battery life-status. Where can I find it???

Hi Nulis

Welcome to the community and thanks for your recent comment.

There is no battery life status software available  for on this device but you can download this app from Nokia- store

You are welcome to join us on other parts of the forum.

Greetings 

Carl

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Nulis

Thanks for the answer, but it's really strange, i think this must be in every phone like default option
Please use plain text.
Sage
krishgetz

Why was this good feature from Anna taken off? Any upgrade should ideally keep the strengths of the previous version; build on it and try to take off the weakness.

This is weird. Now its almost like android where anything and everything needs an app.

Would be good if Nokia brings a fix in belle for this.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
konkanichhava

Yes I do support. Any upgraded verison must have all positive points of earlier version
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
likeaE6

I've got also a few peanuts, where I don't understand why they are missing:

-Why there is also the information of how many letters I write in a Sms missing?

-Why makes the camera a sound by doing a photo, when the phone is on silent mode?

-Why there is not normal stopwatch included?

-Why are not all the Symbian Anna sounds for Ringtones and Messege alerts included?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

A couple of tips. I have an E7 so maybe a little different, but the battery used to have 6 bars now with Belle it is an icon which is harder to tell. So I have the Sleeping Screen screensaver and choose the option with the circle around the clock. This lets you know how much battery is left.

For LikeaE6 - the Camera sound even when phone is silent is a newer privacy law/rule. It is to prevent people from taking inappropriate photos of people without them knowing (they now will hear a camera shutter).
No there isnt a stopwatch, but I found a good simple app, br Stopwatch (http://store.ovi.com/content/245380?clickSource=search&pos=10)
Please use plain text.