Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E-7 3.5 audio problem

Contributor
jurka11

Nokia E-7 3.5 audio problem

Hi,i havent listening music since long time,now i buyed new ear phones,and when i put it to my nokia E7 its just nothing happens,the music playing from the phone,and not from the earphones,and i tried this earphones to other phones and its workks,any solutions?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@jurka11

Perhaps pin out of your new headset not compatible with Nokia's 3.5 mm AV?http://pinoutsguide.com/HeadsetsHeadphones/nokia_wh-701_pinout.shtml

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jurka11

[ Edited ]

the head phones are Beat's Solo,i also tryed headset from iphone,i will try some others,maybe something will work,i will let you know when i try something else.

EDIT: i found my original nokia headphones,and its the same thing,the music still playing from the phone speaker,not from the headphones,maybe its something with settings?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@jurka11

It's sounding more like a hardware issue if you don't get "headset icon" upon screen, loudspeaker not muted and you have ruled out problemn with headset.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jurka11

so i think only thing that left its go to repair center? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

apart from checking via Nokia Suite if there are any firmware updates for your phone and updating accordingly, or if there aren't any, re-installing your current firmware thru Nokia Suite....then if those fail, you will need to visit your local nokia Care point for inspection: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jurka11

you think reinstaling the symbian will help?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

noone can be certain that it will, but it doesn't hurt trying does it? plus saves a trip to Nokia Care if it does in the off-chance, work.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jurka11

you are right :smileyhappy:

adrianhughes wrote:
noone can be certain that it will, but it doesn't hurt trying does it? plus saves a trip to Nokia Care if it does in the off-chance, work.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jurka11

[ Edited ]

ok i reinstalled system and no changes,so i think only thing left its go to repair :smileyhappy:

EDIT: now problem is,after reinstall Lithuanian language is missing.from Display languages,how can i add it now?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

You can't add language pack yourself, only Nokia Care can. Lithuanian had been added to device by previous owner at some stage and consequently doesn't correlate with pre-installed languages dictated by the seven character product code of your E7-00, which determines which software version delivered by Nokia Suite.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jurka11

ok thank you :smileyhappy: so i still need to go to Nokia service :smileyhappy: about headphones and now Language :smileyhappy:)

Please use plain text.