Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E5 Camera Is not Opening

wowrameezali
Accepted Solution

Nokia E5 Camera Is not Opening

Dear All,

I have been Facing Problem Since yesterday that My Nokia e5 Camera is not opening. Whenever I try to Open Camera It is not opening and retard me back to the previous screen where I have selected camera Icon.

Does any one Help me in this regards cause before yesterday I was working fine now functionality is not working.

Regards

Rameez

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi wowrameezali,

Welcome to the Nokia discussion boards!

It might be worth you trying to do the following resets:

Soft Reset:
Enter into your keypad *#7780# and when prompted, enter the default passcode 12345. If you have changed the code, it will be the code you changed it to.
A backup will not be needed as this will not delete any data.

Hard Reset:
This will erase all data on your device, so a backup is recommended before you do this.
Once backed up, enter *#7370# and when prompted, enter 12345 as the default passcode.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
wowrameezali

Thank you so much for your rapid and reliable response.
Your Soft Reset Information is Highly Appreciated.

Thanks you Once again.
Please use plain text.
wowrameezali

hi dear, however your Trick Works but After Couple of Days My nokia E5 Camera Still faces such Problem. Everytime i have to reset my Mobile softly. Could you please tell me the proper solution apart from that cause after some time this problem accures.

Please use plain text.
saamli

pls i am having d same problem with my nokia e5 camera. I need help
Please use plain text.
saamli

pls after hard and soft resset it is still happening. Pls i need help
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi saamli,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

In order to fix this issue, I would advise you to check if your phone's software is up to date via this link, enter *#0000# on your keypad to display your current version.

If your phone needs to be updated, connect it with Nokia suite and click on the green arrow icon. Any available updates will be listed here.

If the problem persists, I would suggest you to contact your local Nokia care point to get your phone checked. If it needs a repair, it could be done there.

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
rehanraja

boss 

u r owsum

i got the sollution

thanks

Please use plain text.
E5000

Dear All,

I have been Facing Problem Since yesterday that My Nokia e5 Camera is not opening. Whenever I try to Open Camera It is not opening and retard me back to the previous screen where I have selected camera Icon.

Despite of using Code *#7780# & *#7370# my Nokia E5 Camera is not opening.

Does any one Help me in this regards cause before yesterday I was working fine now functionality is not working.

Regards

Masood Ahmad

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sweetpea4sure83

I have a NOkia E5 and I am having the same problem with my camera. Its saying "Unexpected error occurred. Restart Phone." When I do nothing changes. I have tried the soft and hard reset codes but when I hit the call button after dialing them it says code not excepted. I am at my wits end. I love my phone but mostly do to the camera, without that I am pretty bummed. Is there a way to get my phone to accept the soft or hard reset codes and fix this issue?

Please use plain text.