Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E5 - Internet Radio Not working

Contributor
prashantj
Accepted Solution

Nokia E5 - Internet Radio Not working

Hi All,

I am using Nokia E5 from 2 months , till yesterday I was using Internet radio, but suddunly it stop

If I click on internet radio, Its says " no Network connection"

When i go to option--> setting and after clicking on setting no responce is there , meaning nothing is happening

other internet related apps working fine

Please guide me

thanks in advance

PrashantK

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Nokia E5 - Internet Radio Not working

Hi prashantj,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum!

Assuming you are using the pre installed application, please reset the device and perform a software update. Doing so will clear up any problems you're experiencing with the application.

Connect your phone with Nokia Suite and go to Tools > Back up to create a back up of your phone's data. Make sure you don't tick the Settings box. Once you've made the back up, disconnect your phone from Nokia Suite and enter *#7370# into your phone and default security code 12345, unless you've changed this code yourself.

When the phone has rebooted, reconnect the phone with Nokia Suite and click on the green arrow to update the phone's software. If no update is listed, please reinstall the current software. This option is displayed in blue.

Once the phone has been updated, go to Tools > Restore to restore the back up onto your phone. This will clear up any issue you have with the application.

If you are using a third party internet radio application, please delete and reinstall the application.

Let me know if you manage to resolve the issue, otherwise I can provide further support.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
prashantj

Hi,

Thanks you very much , for support you provided , I appreciate this quick help, Its working fine now.

Regards

Prashant J

Please use plain text.
KingCanute

Hi

I have a similar problem on my old 5800.  Nokia Internet Radio was working fine until 2 days ago.  Then when I tried to use it I got a message 'No Network Coverage'. I have backed up and restored the phone but now the Nokia Internet Radio is missing altogether.  Tried to down load in OVI suit all I get is 'Can't Connect to Service'... make sure your internet connection is working.....  There's nothing wrong with the internet connection..  However, I have noticed that after manually connecting to the internet via <Settings> on my phone it disconnects itself shortly after.  HELP!

Please use plain text.