Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E6 Camera not working, Unexpected error ...

sunny_soni

Nokia E6 Camera not working, Unexpected error occurred

First, I am telling you that I love my Nokia E6...... Very much.

Some Issues are there... Like slower when we want to do some multitasking.... Or some times his keypad not working properly.

But... Overall I love my phone because of his Touch and Type feature.

I wish Nokia will launch a new phone with Improved hardware and software, in Touch and Type.

Now .... Here I am telling you a Nokia E6 bug that I facing from last month.

In my Nokia E6.. When I go on Camera App. Icon and click on it to open that app., it shows " Unexpected error occurred. Please restart the camera. If this does not help, try restarting the phone."

I try many time to restart app. And then my phone too, but that problem not be resolve. Even I reinstall my nokia software via Nokia Suite. But it's not worth for me.

Please anyone can help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yaku

Re: Nokia E6 Camera not working, Unexpected error occurred

Nokia E6.. When I go on Camera App. Icon and click on it
to open that app., it shows " Unexpected error occurred.
Please restart the camera. If this does not help, try restarting
the phone."
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

And have you tried restarting the phone?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

yaku wrote:
Nokia E6.. When I go on Camera App. Icon and click on itto open that app. it shows " Unexpected error occurred.
Please restart the camera. If this does not help, try restartingthe phone."

Have you removed microSD if present and tried camera application without it in case data corrupted?

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shiwankaram

Hi, I am also having same issue, I have already tried hard reset, software update, but still no progress. Even I had shown it to the NC & according them its camera needs to be replaced, its very strange they even did not open the device. Can anybody help me in this regard.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

shiwankaram wrote:
I had shown it to the NC & according them its camera needs to be replaced, its very strange they even did not open the device. 

A lot of functions can be tested via software application available to Nokia Care, so disassembly not always needed for diagnosis.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shiwankaram

Finally I had given my E6 for further repairing at NCC , I regret to say after 12 days same has been returned saying it  can not be repaired, when I wanted to know the reasons ,NCC told me that that is not confirmed by their techtician.

Its really pathetic situation where Nokia can not repair my  E6 camera where the hanset is mere 15 month old.

Can anybody help me in this regard.

Please use plain text.