Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia-E6: Problem while receving 2nd line call...

anandpandey87

Nokia-E6: Problem while receving 2nd line caller on Call Waiting.

I installed belle on my phone a few days back and i am having problem while using call waiting service.

Whenever I try to receive the 2nd line caller while dropping the first line, the phone just keeps on ringing.

The keys stop responding and I have to 'Force Shut' the phone....!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Re: Nokia-E6: Problem while receving 2nd line caller on Call Waiting.

Hi anandpandey87

Welcome to the forum! :smileyhappy:

Try to re-install the software of your Nokia E6 using the Nokia Suite application. Go to Tools > Software Update > Re-install.

Hope this will help you buddy! :smileywink:

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
anandpandey87

Holy **bleep** I was trying to Re-install the software and now my phone is absolutely dead:crying:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

sorry to hear of your problem. you might like to read this article that may assist you: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Recovering-from-a-failed-firmware-update/td-p/3981...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.