Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E63 help.

Registered Member
Accepted Solution

Nokia E63 help.

Hi guys,

I have a custoemr who has recently purchased the E63.  This is not a handset i am familiar with, and the customer has a problem.

He can't find the menu which allows you to choose to use sim memory, phone memory, or both.

The problem is that when his device links up to his Bluetooth car kit, it is listing both contacts saved on device and sim, so the list is duplicated.

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks x

Please use plain text.
Advisor
davetrevaskus

In the contacts list, go to Options> Settings > Contacts to Display

Here you can also change the default saving location.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Thanks you very much indeed, that is a huge help.
Please use plain text.
theFiggler

davetrevaskus wrote:

In the contacts list, go to Options> Settings > Contacts to Display

Here you can also change the default saving location.

I am in my contacts list on my E63, i go to Options and i dont see an option to change the default 'save to' setting... ..am i in the wrong place?

I only see; Default Contact List [Phone/ Contacts] and Name Order

If you can help that would be great as i would like to set a default save to setting.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vipinm

hi i have same problam.

when i go to the contacts list , go to Options> Settings

there is no 'Contacts to Display'

there is only one option 'NAME DISPLAY'

plz help

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Try this:

Yor're in the right section, contacts list > options > settings (you will have to scroll down to get to this), then > default contact list ( ihave mine set to "phone")

Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lkpatir

Hi

I have the same issue with my Nokia E63. There is no "Default Contact" setting option. Can anybody help?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kennielson

Hi guys. I am having issues with my E63. I downloaded opera mini but it seems to have blocked the other phone application in the phone. What do I do get these applications running again? I have tried to restore factory setting but that has not helped.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.