Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E7 and sync with MacBook Pro

Contributor
Wepe

Nokia E7 and sync with MacBook Pro

After the update to Belle iSync does not work any more. Any good solutions how to solve this matter?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Wepe

Re: Nokia E7 and sync with MacBook Pro

Don't tell me I am the only one in the world with a Mac and Nokia???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

Wepe wrote:

Don't tell me I am the only one in the world with a Mac and Nokia???

Certainly a diminishing species!:smileywink:

This post is too early to refer to Belle update but rather Anna one, although whether any of the principles apply now:http://discussions.nokia.co.in/t5/PC-and-Mac-Software/Nokia-N8-and-iSync-synching-problems/m-p/12865

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
johnwf

I also had exactly the same problem.  Eventually I found a solution which is to create a new calendar on your MacBook called 'PC Suite'.

I still can't get Notes to update to the MacBook though (I never have).  Anyone managed to get this to work?

Please use plain text.