Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E72 Certificate Error: Contact the applicati...

Advisor
jmohit

Nokia E72 Certificate Error: Contact the application supplier

[ Edited ]

This is really a serious issue whenever i try to install any application other than ovi apps it shows this error...i have tried alot but i think n okia have no solution to this problem as like their Memory Full issues.

recently when i tried to install Best Calc it shows the same error

i actually want to draw the aatention of Nokia here that first they dont give features i mean a business Phone doesnt have a sci Calc and when someone try to install it from outside they keep showing these errors

Stop this

Errors With No Solution

-Memory Full Error

-Certificate Error

-1 update in 6 months

-Slow/hangs

-Restarts Automatically

Manny Thnanx
Mohit Jain
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Nokia E72 Certificate Error: Contact the application supplier

Hi jmohit,

A hard reset should fix this issue straight away. 

Make sure you make a back up with Nokia Suite first and don't tick the Settings box as this will backup the bug that's causing this. Once you've made the backup, enter *#7370# into your phone and default security code 12345, unless you've changed this code yourself. 

Once the phone has rebooted, reconnect it to Nokia Suite and update or reinstall the current software to make sure you really get rid of all possible bugs. You can do this by clicking on the green arrow in Nokia Suite. 

After you've done the above, place the backup back onto your phone and then it should work perfectly and the errors you listed should not come up anymore. 

Let me know how you get on!

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
jmohit

Re: Nokia E72 Certificate Error: Contact the application supplier

if i would not have trying this already i have not be asking the question at the first place

Manny Thnanx
Mohit Jain
Please use plain text.