Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E72 Mesing up asking for lock code ramdomly

Advisor
nanito40

Nokia E72 Mesing up asking for lock code ramdomly

my phone is messing up its  asking for lock code ramdomly i put anything it says code entered incorrectly 5 times so press ok and continue and i cant change the sim card it ask for lock code i didnt put any lock code my phone like that since i brought it what can i do to remove my lock code and fix this messing up ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia E72 Mesing up asking for lock code ramdomly

Is it asking for the code only when you try to change the SIM ? If so, is your phone Network locked ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
nanito40

no the network is working via my wireless point when i change the sim it asks for a code again and whatever i put it says it entered incorect 5 times but i only did 1 time and when on my original sim card it asks wherever i am i put anything and it says it entered incorect 5 times and closes and i continue in what i am but why??
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@nanito40

Did you ever invoke encryption upon your E72?

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/product/e72/userguide/?action=onlineuserguidepagechange&pFile=GUI...

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
nanito40

weird no its always off .. how do i remove the code without entering the old one ? i read that its 12345 but i trying it wont work
Please use plain text.