On every station or just one ? Anyway, known issue: all of us before or after have experienced it. It' would seem to be connected to the rds data flow of some stations ,but I personally experience it when moving by car or train, and not in "stable" situations.
Nokia wrote here to have done some tests but without reporting any bug.
I am getting this problem in all stations and mobile is getting hanged before shutting down. I am even facing this problem in music player also. I think there is some serious problem in my device.
I get this problem as well and I use my radio on the way to work every morning and currently have to use an old phone to listen to the radio.
I noted someone said about RDS...
When I listen to my local radio station this is when it hands my phone and then switches it off and back on where as it I listen to a regional station that one is fine?
I haven't heard anybody complain about this bug in months, and am also curious if it was fixed. I use an E73 and so far cannot duplicate the crash/lockup myself. The only way this will be fixed is if users with the problem post as many details as they know:
1) What is your software version (or custom version)? Type *#0000# for the details.
2) Does the problem occur only on certain radio stations or for every radio station?
3) Do the crashes happen after a certain time interval, or are they random?
4) Are you stationary or moving when the Radio app crashes? Or does this not seem to matter?
5) Is the RDS status lit when the crash happens? You would likely see text data sent from your radio station. Might the crashes occur only when certain text appears? Maybe they broadcast a special text message at the start of every hour?