Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E90 - Where to buy New Replacement?

TechnoGeek

Nokia E90 - Where to buy New Replacement?

[ Edited ]

Hi Fellow Nokia Members,

I'm an avid user of the Nokia Communicators series, and have been since it's many incarnations from the 9000, 9200, 9500 and now the E90.

The inner screen on my E90 initially passed out, and has now unfortunately given up the ghost! Hence, I'm now desparately looking for a (new) European replacement.  Doesanyone know if I can purchase a new E90 either directly from Nokia - Finland, Nokia - Mainland Europe or somewhere else, but of similar (good) repute?  

Since Nokia closed it's store in London's Regent Street, it's left us Brits having to rely on services from the likes of Phones4U, enough said!

Welcome any offers of help or advice.

Ta.

TG.

Please use plain text.
Professor
malange007

Re: Nokia E90 - Where to buy New Replacement?

i think its discontinued... you can look at some warehouse they might have some old stock lying around... i dont think you''ll be able to get one at t he nokia store.

Join my movement to bring a change in NOKIA for good by supporting my FORUM
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965
Please use plain text.
Professor
Ztuka

On this market for used products or often even new products, I think that you have some hits...Blocket is Swedens biggest second hand market for all kind of stuff...

How secure it would be for you, I don´t know...but you certainly will find what you´re looking for I think..:smileywink:

Blocket

Nokia 808 again (delight Belle), Nokia E7 and X7 ( again, all on Delight Belle...after some time on Nokia Lumia 925 (retired), 1020 (not that great)and Lumia 820 (Replaced my router at home, great for internet sharing).., N9 The best device ever (use it as much as Lumia 1020), Nokia 700 (Sport Phone/My Love :-) ) Nokia 701, Nokia E6 (Should have a follow-up from Nokia among with larger screen, NFC, Autofocus), Lumia 800 (Retired After 6 weeks), -Sports Tracker-Nokia Internet Radio-Handy Safe-Skype-Bambuser-Screenshot app pro-fMobi-ComingNext-Manual TaskSwitcher-jagiTimer-Easy StopWatch-Boldbeast-Equalizer-Financial Calculator-WiMP Music-YTasks-Davi-Thumbnail Folders-BizCalendar-Tiny7-Situations-nn reeder-Sport Timer-CameraLover-CameraPro-GrabRadio-LiveScore-Poddi-Gravity-SkyFilesPro
Please use plain text.
Professor
malange007

lol he said a new e90 not a used one

Join my movement to bring a change in NOKIA for good by supporting my FORUM
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965
Please use plain text.
Sage
archie_

I'm sure you can buy a brand new one from expansys online store in the UK -- I got a BP-4L from their South African store. Online stores* - obviously, be careful, choosing only trusted stores. If you ask Nokia, they'll recommend the E7. :smileywink:
6210, 6310i, N70, E90, N8
I've seen* the iPhone4/4S, iPad2, Moto RAZR and SIII for a few minutes - all very good. Lumia 820 (WP8) is a fantastic piece of work.

Symbian connected me to the world, to my dreams.. RIP, giant.
Please use plain text.