Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Messaging Password Retrieval not working

Registered Member
Ofentse

[ Edited ]

can you reset my password too plz, 

MODERATORS NOTE:  We have edited your post as it contains your e-mail address. For your security, we do not allow posting personal or contact information in the discussion board.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
viang

Hi All,

For assistance about any unresolved concerns about Nokia Messaging, we highly recommend that you use the "Contact Us" link at your local Nokia website or get in touch with your local Nokia Careline.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ofentse

ok den can u reset my nokia messaging bcuz ive got the same problem as the other guys it keeps askin me passwords dat i dnt knw iven my password from my email does not work, plz help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ofentse

im waiting................
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
viang

Hi,

You would need to contact your local Nokia support so they can check your account. Include the registered email address on the webform if you chose to email or call them.

Here is the link:

http://mea.nokia.com/support/contact-us 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
beamos

i got the same problem, my nokia messaging stop working for a week, i removed the it from my e71 to reinstall...then they say i have a nokia messaging username and password account...which i forgot and i cannot retrieve. could you pls delete my previous account so i can do a new install nokia messaging on my e71? Thx

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ofentse

can u delete my account as well bcuz it looks like is da only option
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
carolarg

Hi! I´ve got a C5-03 which previously, was of my father in law. I´m trying to set up mi email accounts with Nokia Messaging, but as I had erased all the previous accounts, I can´t set up new ones because, I´m asked to put my login details (which I don´t know because the phone wansn´t mine at that time), Is there any way in which the application can be reset in order to set up my accounts?. Thanks for your answer!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mirfahd

HIII I AM ASLO HAVING SAME PROBLEM ..II CNT SIGN IN TO THE NOKIA EMAIL MESSAGING AND I DNT EVEN REMEMBER MY LOGIN NAME AND PASSWORD CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THT NOKIA ????? 

WHT TO DO CAN U EMAIL ME THE NEW LOGIN NAME AND PASSWORD OR RESET OR WHTEVER U CAN DO PLEASE HELP 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mirfahd

[ Edited ]

please delete the nokia messaging account as i want a new account for nokia

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nilesh_nikalje

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nilesh_nikalje

https://nsdsso.europe.nokia.com/nsd/flows/login?execution=e1s7

ronald11 wrote:

I got the same problem , but what happened was that I try to RESET THE PASSWORD, but I don’t have that phone number anymore I lost it, I have another phone number so it’s almost impossible to receive the password notification, I tray many ways to reset the pass but didn’t work I try true email they didn’t give me the correct support I which like they could deactivate my account or remove it or delete it so I can register again with the same account helps needs does anyone have any solution.

regards

Please use plain text.
txsele

I have solved all my problems with nokia messaging and other problems of my n97 (hardware and software). I have bought an iphone after more than 10 years using nokia devices.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gauravag86

[ Edited ]

hi davis

i am unable to reset my nokia messaging password. can u please help me...

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bennylove

Hi Davis.......i need my nokia messaging password pls, so help me as well
Please use plain text.

Hi,

I had E63 an year ago, and used email.nokia regularly. I have just bought a E5, but the email.nokia is not accepting my password, have tried again and again. Can you please delete my email address too, so i can signup a new one.

thanks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bennylove

hi davis pls help me too by deletin my email account.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mfmagar

Hi Davis,

I am too facing the same issue, after giving my proper mail account password the device isn't able to validate the process, pls delete my email account to from the server

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Employee
bretj

@Bennylove, @chiraghdin, @mfmagar - Can you please private message me and let me know:

- Your email address

- What exact message you see on the client when entering your email address/password.

Thanks.  I'll take a look.

Bret

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mehulmewal

can't send..you've blocked pm!
Please use plain text.