Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Store problem on Nokia E6

Sage
Stanley08

Finally, i decided to hard reset my phone, since i have not been able to find a solution. Some other apps on my phone like 'fMobi' have started acting up already.

The thing is, i want to know the correct way to go about my Ovi Store after Hard Reset so it Never crashes again. Thanks you
Please use plain text.
Sage
bbnaco

You dont have to do anything. Once you launch Nokia store after the reset, it should automatically offer you an update to itself first. If not you can always get it from the link specified above.

Make sure you install it right after system updates and before any software installation.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Stanley08

Okay! Thanks! I guess it is reasonable to re-install phone firmware after Hard-resetting.. So as to install some missing components, apps or files removed by the hard-reset. Wat do you think?! I'm doing the hard reset later today... In less than 12 hours... Reply please....
Please use plain text.
Sage
Stanley08

Even after Hard Reset, ovi store still stuck at "Welcome to Ovi Store" Loading screen forever! Now dat is just great!!! I wasted my time hard resetting! WoW!!!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Stanley08

I uninstalled Ovi Store and installed Ovi_Store_QML_client_v3_22_044_sisx.sisx using pc. and it works great! Also, i installed Qt components v1.1 this one here - http://www.mediafire.com/?n4ic8p52pd3suge Then i installed fMobi to Mass memory. And everytyn is working fine now! Yep! Hard reset paid off! So happy! Now waiting for Belle!!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hacker59

hey guys my nokia e6 ovi store stopped working, do you have a sollution pls
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

[ Edited ]

Have you tried all the suggestions posted on this thread, specifically 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.