Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Please help: Internet Browser Automatic Close

Please help: Internet Browser Automatic Close

Hi, I am located in California, USA and I just got my phone 2 months ago. The internet was fine until last week. Everytime I tried to load up a web page, like: yahoo, hotmail or others..., the browser automatic close down without any error message. I did not update or install anything on the phone at all. Please help... thanks much!
Please use plain text.

My phone is: Nokia e90
Please use plain text.
Professor
bhumbro

What is ur phone's current firmware Version 200 or the latest Version 300.............

If its an old version kindly update ur phone........ and these issue will be resolved at once..........

If its the newer version then try deleting all internet cookies and see if the browser comes back to life...........
Articles posted courtesy engadget

keep us updated about the progress.... if u like wat I have to offer then click on khudos.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

after updating new version i am suffering from yhis problem bt i dont no way how to resolve my problem.

If any one know , help me :
xxxxxxx -xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx.com

* personnal data deleted (email address) 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi mate,

have you tried re-installing your current firmware via Nokia suite, if that doesn't work, then try Restoring your phone to factory settings in the menu. Failing that, you will need to hard reset your phone, and if that doesn't work either, then to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.