Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Poor Nokia Care Support

santosh_r
Accepted Solution

Poor Nokia Care Support

I had purchased a Nokia E6-00 in September 2012 in Bangalore. It was working well until the beginning of November when the mobile refused to load, switching it on taking it up to the Nokia Welcome screen and switches off after that.  I took it to the Nokia Care Center who said that a software update was required, and I agreed. After a few hours, they informed me that there is a hardware problem in the phone and that it had to be sent to Delhi to be repaired. I mentioned to them that it was a new phone, just over a month old, and a hardware problem meant it was a defective device and I would prefer a replacement of the device with a new one. The Care Center personnel directed me to the call center mentioning that I need to talk to them regarding that, which I did, mentioning that a phone that is just over a month old should not have a hardware problem, that I have been delivered a defective device, and I would like a replacement of the device instead of repairing the old one.   Till date, despite numerous calls and discussions, I have just got a reply telling the phone has been repaired and that I should collect the phone from the Care Center and nothing else above that.

I would like to know if I am on the wrong side demanding a phone replacement instead of accepting the repaired phone which was defective in the first place when I bought it.

Looking forward for your opinions

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: Poor Nokia Care Support

Welcome to Nokia discussions board. 

We are sorry about the experience you have with your device and its repair. As this is a user to user forum, all complaints should be sent to support.discussions@nokia.com

Regards

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
santosh_r

I appreciate your reply, but if the email address provided by you is going to take me to the nokia care support personnel, I think I am unlucky because I am just being pushed around without any reply to my questions, and thinking this is a discussion forum, I posted it here.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

As has been stated, this is predominantly a user to user forum (not individual Nokia Care visits), so in order to receive a personalised response with the attention it deserves, please email the address provided by Astra2025 above.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.