Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Printing Contacts from PC suite and Phone Brow...

Registered Member

Printing Contacts from PC suite and Phone Browser

I must be doing something wrong for something that should be very simple

I cannot print all contacts and all numbers in the individual contacts

I have Nokia E65 and PC Suite version 6.86.9.3

When I open PC suite, and click on contacts, it opens Nokia Phone Browser Nokia Phone Browser\Nokia E65\Contacts

I can easily highlight all entries in Contact list, but I do not have File>Print option.  there are no options other than  New,  Properties,  and Close listed as options

In addition, and importantly, the columns are Name Phone Mobile and Email, but in my phone memory, I have other numbers listed such as mobile business or mobile personal

So my question is: how do I print ALL phone numbers for ALL contacts?

Does Nokia make this difficult so I can't easily migrate to a non-nokia phone?

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
crpaiva

Re: Printing Contacts from PC suite and Phone Browser

I have the same problem. If you get any solution instead hand writing, let me know.

Please use plain text.
zero_gamer44

Re: Printing Contacts from PC suite and Phone Browser

hahaha.......i am getting the same result!! have tried various methods but alas,no luck....someone would you please help me.. :smileysad:
nothing matters zed_zaini
Please use plain text.