Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Quran application on Nokia E90

Quran application on Nokia E90

Hi everyone,

I just installed the new Quran software from the nokia ramadan software on my Nokia E90. It is a very nice application. However, the browser had a problem of not viewing some text fields in most of the websites. Has anyone faced this problem? The browser worked fine after removing the software which means that the software was making the problem. I contacted nokia care centre in the middle east but they didnt reply till now. Any suggestions??????????

Regards
Ehad
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
adultfilmlegend

Re: Quran application on Nokia E90

Don't expect too much help from Nokia. Their service sucks.

I would check to make sure that the language of the software matches the language of the phone's firmware.
E90, E61
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi Ehad,

Sorry, I do not have a solution for your problem. Hope it has been sorted. Simply looking for the quran application. The Ramadan site has been closed down. Waiting on resonse from Nokia re availability. Do you have any suggestions?
Please use plain text.

Hi q1rat,

Thank you for your reply. I managed to solve it by firstly installing the trial version of the new Quran software from Asgatech. They solved the font problem in this vesion. After that, unintall the software without restrating the phone and then install the free version available in the nokia Ramadan site. I hope this works on all E90 phones :smileyhappy:

Kind Regards
Ehad
Please use plain text.