Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Remind Me on E6

Advisor
northlondon
Accepted Solution

Remind Me on E6

Hello,

It seems that for some people RM works fine and for others nothing at all happens.

Since MobiFun have no forum that I can find, can anyone here give me a clue as to how I can get this working. It sounds perfect... if it did what it says on the tin.

TIA 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Hi northlondon

Welcome to the forum and thanks for contributing.

The app you are having issues with is a third party application. Should you encounter difficulties then you need to contact them directly.

Kind regards

Carl

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
northlondon

Thanks for that, but MobiFun are not terribly responsive. I was hoping that someone here might have a few mins to help me out.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
northlondon

Success!

I found this post: http://ne6t.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/remindme-app/ from ne6t where he suggests using "indicator (2)" instead of keyboard.

This lights up the keys between and including the call make/break buttons. 

It works, I'm happy with the E6, but not MobiFun, who have ignored me completly. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
warimoo

[ Edited ]

On E6-00 running Belle

Remind Me does NOT repeat NOT work for emails notification light when using Exchange Activesync.

Moderators notes: Off topic remarks removed.

Please use plain text.