Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Removing apps from my E7-00

Registered Member
rd64
Accepted Solution

Removing apps from my E7-00

I just have a few week my E7-00 phone. I started to download several apps. Some however are not very useful, so I would like to remove them from the phone. So far however without success. Can any one tell me how to remove apps. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@rd64

Welcome to the forum!

Either go to Menu  > Settings > Application Mgr. > Installed Apps then longpress and select Uninstall or go to Menu  > Apps select Options > Organise > Longpress on the App you want to uninstall and select Delete.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sonnenaloe

I have the same Problem. I don't need CNN video or E! or something more. But when I want to unistall this, I become a Message : Unistall abort - You can't unistall this Programm.

Hey, it's MY TELEPHONE. And I wanna say what I need.

Thanks for Helping

Please use plain text.
Contributor
robewhit

Thanks for providing this as I had the same question although it won't let me remove Social. The problem is that when I installed Belle so much rubbish was installed that I don't know what I acn and can't remove.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
claudio_b_p

I had to create a "Unwanted apps" folder to get rid of that kind of apps.
Greetings from Paraguay.
Claudio Bogado Pompa.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Those apps are built into the firmware and as such cannot be removed. I too created a folder called "Junk" and put those unwanted apps in there.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AndersJ

Hi,

Downloaded the Smobile Security Shield from Cnet and installed it on the E7 to test it (said there was 15 days trial). There isn't any option for trial period after installation so I have been trying to remove/ uninstall it - but it seems impossible. Phone tries to stop the Security Shiled programme to uninstall but eventually re-starts every time I try.

Any good ideas?

Would going back to factory settings deal with the problem?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

AndersJ wrote:

Would going back to factory settings deal with the problem?

Hopefully so, try this or *#7370# first but only carry out three key depressed power on "hard reset" as last resort because as well as deleting user content fom C:\ and E:\ including pre-installed media & wallpapers some essential files also removed precluding Nokia Store & Maps from functioning correctly which can require trip to Noka Care facility to rectify.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.