Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Signal Problems Nokia 6300

Counsellor

Signal Problems Nokia 6300

Is anyone with a Nokia 6300 having signal problems I seem to be getting them quite often. Recently I had no signal at all in my mates flat. Si I tried a sim swap with my mates handset (samsung) and signal was full. But when returning the sim back to my handset I either had little or no signal, so its nothing to do with my mobile operator (orange).
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Signal Problems Nokia 6300

Hi there,

Did you ever have this sorted out? I ahve the same problem with my 6300, only got it yesterday.

Cheers,
Adam
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vskgopu

even i faced the same problem...
Please use plain text.

I bought my Nokia 6300 in the UK, it worked fine. Then I moved to USA and it has very low signal strength compared to phones people use in the US.
Why nokia say it works in the usa but it is useless. I called to Nokia USA but they could not help.
I have no plans to buy nokia again.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
semo_pz

I have the same problem. Had it for a long time but always assumed it was the network. It was a secondary phone that I rarely used but now I realized that it is the same with all my SIM cards,

Where is the solution for this 2 year old thread? Disappointed in Nokia definitely!

Please use plain text.