Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Symbian Belle for Nokia E6

Contributor
plsbru

that was exactly what i was thinking. I just think they had to write something just to keep users aware of progress.
Please use plain text.

Mostly people likes Symbian anna for Nokia E6, becos Anna is perfect OS for E6, and people are buying E6 only with the reasone of best os Symbian Anna, and that type of people dont likes belle if they are using belle after anna. So creat a ipdate for Anna and release again For Symbian Anna update for Nokia E6, Its request of thousands of people woh loves Nokia E6. Please release update Symbian Anna again. please

Please use plain text.

Sybian Anna is better that Symbian Belle. If u dont believe that try belle, but dont cry after update of belle, b coz u will very miss for symbian anna, and no choice for reupdate of Symbian anna, Symbian anna is the best OS my dear.

arunkmr wrote:

Hi , Today I read on Nokia website , symbian belle is available for Nokia E6, is that correct? has anyone upgrade symbian anna to symbian belle

http://www.nokia.com/sg-en/products/featured-phones/belle/for Nokia e6

Arun

Please use plain text.
szeemee

Nokia Belle the worst software I have never once nokia phone. 

Sincerely, an entrepreneur from Hungary.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
typothecary

[ Edited ]

+1 to being able to reinstall Anna.  I would never have upgraded if I had known it would change the UI so much on the E6.

Please, Nokia, let me go back to Anna!

Please use plain text.
deep_schismic

Still no Belle update for my Vodafone Australia E6, with SW version 025.007, and product code 059J1V9. When is the update going to be released for this??
Please use plain text.
Employee
J_Lo_

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

Here is the official news on Belle for Australia.

We will begin a phased roll-out of Nokia Belle in the coming weeks, starting with the Nokia C6/C7/E6/N8 and then the Nokia X7 and E7. Please be aware that timings will vary depending on your operator.

Thanks

Jonathan from Nokia Care, Australia

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Denizs

I would also like to publically say that Symbian Belle is quite inappropriate and unpractical for nokia E6. It's not just a matter of creating new upgrades, it's also a matter of adapting them so they suit all users, even if it means to make different versions for the different kinds of phones they offer. Easiest would be if they simply made upgrades revesible, so one can try and if not happy- go back to the old settings.Nokia, please react SOON to all these complaints of disappointed users.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
wipre

Waoo...tis good to read and possibily know more about my nokia e6 from your experiences.i only hacked my e6 so to install and play Ngage games,yet still..am having difficulties in doing this.l can't install any Ngage game,maybe the links l don't know.the ones l do download always display;unable to install or format not supported,yet they are sis and sisx files.pls l need some help here.l luv to play games on my phone.it was all easy with my nokia N73.....cheers
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

You will have such problems upon a Symbian S^3 device!

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.