Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Unable to delete mailboxes

Registered Member
bhaviksparmar

Unable to delete mailboxes

Hi 

I am facing lot of issues post moving on to the new nokia belle. Unable to delete gmail  mail box...it just shows deleting but it never ends. would appreciate if any one has a solution for the same...

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi bhaviksparmar,

Welcome to the Nokia forum.

Try a hard reset and then reinstall the update after that. This should fix the issue.

Make sure you make a back up with Nokia Suite first by going to Tools > Back up. Don't tick the Settings box as this will backup the bug that's causing this. Once you've made the backup, enter *#7370# into your phone and default security code 12345, unless you've changed this code yourself. 

Once the phone has rebooted, reconnect it to Nokia Suite and reinstall the current software to make sure you really get rid of all possible bugs. You can do this by clicking on the green arrow in Nokia Suite. 

After you've done the above, place the backup back onto your phoneb by going to Tools > Restore in Nokia Suite and then it should work.

Let me know how you get on so that I can troubleshoot further, if necessary.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
owca83

I think you first have to go online (wifi etc.) and then you can delete your mailboxes.

Please use plain text.