Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Unable to remove mailbox from Nokia E52

Contributor
pradeep77

Unable to remove mailbox from Nokia E52

Hello,

I configured 2 mailboxes in my E52 which was working fine until I configured 1 more account. After I created that another account all the 3 mailboxes got disconnected. Now when I try to connect any of the mailboxes it prompts for password, which is not accepting after many attempts. So it remains in the disconnected state. Now when I try to remove/delete the mailbox, it gives me an error: You must be connected to remove the mailbox. Try again later. Neither I am able to connect to any of the mailboxes nor I am able to remove/delete any of the mailboxes. I am in a fix now. Pls help

Please use plain text.
Contributor
pradeep77

Re: Unable to remove mailbox from Nokia E52

So strange that nobody in NOKIA (Claims to be No.1 in Mobile Industry) has the sloution for the above problem. Anyway I've resolved my issue on my own.

Please use plain text.

Hello! I have the same problem on my Nokia E72, can you please tell me how you fixed it?? Thanks in advace
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
espartaco

Hi Pradeep.

Can you tell me how you have fixed this issue?

I've the exact same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nairmchandran

Menu > Email > Settings > Highlight the mailbox but don't open it > Options > "Remove Mailbox"

I had the same  problem. Make sure the mailbox is disconnected when you do it. It will work

Please use plain text.