Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Yahoo Messenger for Nokia E72, anyone?

Counsellor
duanekier
Accepted Solution

Yahoo Messenger for Nokia E72, anyone?

[ Edited ]

Anybody who can help me find Yahoo Messenger for Nokia E72? I searched it anyware but I can only find the IM, Fring, Nimbuzz or any other IM's, What I'm looking is the Yahoo Messenger, please help me...

I can't even connect to Nokia IM, Skype works well with my phone I can connect in just a couple of seconds, I badly need your help find the Yahoo Messenger for E72..

Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: Yahoo Messenger for Nokia E72, anyone?

Apparently, the is no original Yahoo! Messager for Symbian. You can use of the programs you have mentioned (IM+ is the best in my opinion, even though is not free).

Or you can configure the IM client delivered with E72. Head to this post for details:

/t5/Eseries-Devices-and/For-New-Users-Mail-and-IM-Configuraitons-for-E71/td-p/440910]

Hope this helps.

2110i, 6150, 6210, 6310i, 6670, 9300, 9300i, E90, E72, HTC Touch Pro2, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S II
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Try to download Nokia Messaging for IM from Ovi store or try to find a version that works for you at  Nokia Beta Labs.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
duanekier

Thanks al0t vmoisa another work around it helps though... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
duanekier

@occipital- ok thanks i'll look for it.

Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

I recommend Nokia Chat 2.00
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.