Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: autofocus in nokia E72

Counsellor
sashaatallah

autofocus in nokia E72

Hello i have nokia E72 & i have the following problem

when i turn on the camera & i want to make autofocus , autofocus doesnt work from first time, i mean u will see the capturing frame but it will not turn green , but when i press second time ,it directly turn green, also sometimes the phone shows me to close some programs as the memory is full although no applications are running in background, plz advice

thank you

Please use plain text.
Sage
Lexusfan

Sorry I think I don't understand your problems. But to take photos, touch the navi trackpad and hold until the frame turns green, and press the center button.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sashaatallah

sometimes when i touch the navpad ,it doesnt turn green, it just flashes & stays white 

Please use plain text.
Sage
Lexusfan

I 've met it too. But I think it 's not a fault of the camera, it just fails to automatically focus on the object due to object's position changes.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sashaatallah

i have software version 053.001 (latest), does anybody have same problem with the same software?? please reply

thx

Please use plain text.