Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: complaint regarding my nokia e5 cell phone

Registered Member

complaint regarding my nokia e5 cell phone

hello,

My nokia e 5 handset  is not working properly... i purchase this handset in last month .. nd they hang all time.. how nd where i replace dis handset..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

You will either need to contact the retailer where you purchased the phone or a nokia care point.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/repair-and-recycle/repair/care-points

A replacement or repair cannot be arranged through this forum.

Perhaps if you describe your problems in detail the users of this forum may be able to help you solve the problems?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
himanshufudani

sir, i have bought nokia e5 in nov, 2010... Till now it works properly....But now when i setup email to the default email app it close automaticall when it shows validating email account...And so i can't setup mailbox in my phone....Now help me to solve this problem....What should i do...??
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi himanshufudani,

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

Have you tried checking if there is an update available for your device through Nokia Suite? If there is none, you can re-install the software. Pertaining to setting up your mailbox, provide the following details:

1. Any error message?

2. Internet connection you are using. 

3. How are you exactly setting up your email? Are you using Nokia Messaging?

If the above troubleshooting steps failed, you can reformat the device. However, be reminded that this will delete all the data on the phone so better backup your files first. See this.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
himanshufudani

sir, i have tried all...I have checked, there is no update available....It's already latest version 101.003...And i have re install it 3 to 4 times but it doesn't work....And i don't get any error msg... When i set-up my email account after providing email id and password it shows validating email account... And suddenly it stops and shows email app's dash-board...And i'm using IDEA...Kindly do the needful.....
Please use plain text.