Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: e63 battery increase in size

Advisor
dolpher

e63 battery increase in size

guys please, since i bought my E63 i have changed the battery up to 3 times, each of them keep increasing in size and eventually deteriorates in battery life..even the present one has stated the same thing...what do i do to stop dis?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Hello dolpher, first of all buy original Nokia batteries only. Then avoid charging the battery frequently. Charge your battery when the indicator falls down to two points. Then avoid using your phone while charging.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Sage
ovikovi

If the battery is bulging, chances are you bought a fake.

Keep the (original) battery used sparingly (charged every second day, perhaps) and away from excessive heat. I tend to charge when the phone is off or at least in Offline mode at night, except on heavy-use days where it needs to be on and charging. The battery should last you at least 2 years with usage like this.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
dolpher

thanks guys...i guess notin can be done to reduce the size of the swollen battery
Please use plain text.