Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to use mobile as a wifi internet on pc...

Registered Member
sajjads76

how to use mobile as a wifi internet on pc...

Hello, i want to connect my laptop to internet by using my nokia e71 wifi because my have no wifi. so plz tell me how can i connect my laptop to internet by using mobile wifi?

Please use plain text.
Sage
OzRob

Re: how to use mobile as a wifi internet on pc...

[ Edited ]

You need to download and install the latest Ovi suite and install it on your laptop. Connect your phone to your laptop via usb or bluetooth in PC Suite mode. In Ovi suite, goto Tools > Connect to Internet. After setting your country and carrier, the suite will connect you to the internet via your phone.

Note that this will connect you using your phone carrier's network, so you will incur data costs on your phone plan.

If I've helped you, you can thank me by clicking the green 'kudos' star on my post. Cheers.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lilprime

Re: how to use mobile as a wifi router

hellooo, can you please show me how to use my e71 as a wifi router

Please use plain text.
Sage
Lexusfan

Re: how to use mobile as a wifi router

@lilprime : you can use JoikuSpot

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Joiku

Re: how to use mobile as a wifi internet on pc...

With JoikuSpot this is possible. You can get it from OVI. Both Premium and Light versions available. Premium has best performance and security settings and all internet and email protocols supported. Light (FREE) comes with HTTP and operates your phone as an open mobile wifi hotspot.

Please use plain text.