Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

ovi store - e7

Contributor
Menager
Accepted Solution

ovi store - e7

.Hi guys.. I have a question..actually a problem...

when I download applications or games from ovi store on my e7 it just says unable to instal...and every time the same.. i tried skyp, swype, talking cat.. but lets say some game snow ski jump was able to install ...what could be the problem....I connected the phone on comp but still getting the same problem..  here in attachment is what is shown on the computer when I fail to install something..  ???

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Menager

Re: ovi store - e7

anyone ??

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Try installing the file from the local E: drive.

You can download all OVI Store free applications to you PC/MAC

Eg. http://store.ovi.com/content/226756/download
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Menager

thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
racha

this link has some glitches too
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

racha wrote:
this link has some glitches too

Try THIS

..or from here . You need to log-in using the SAME credentials that you use on this Forum..

Please use plain text.
Sage
Doctor9fan

I've found the same problem when downloading several apps from Nokia store, if I choose them one at a time then everything is fine, choose to download several at the same time & many will fail.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.