Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: too small free ram on nokia e72

Contributor
agus_ependi

too small free ram on nokia e72

i got too small free ram on my nokia e72 (about 30 mb free ram), i can't make a full multy tasking on my e72 device,.. Anybody have same trouble..??? Let's nokia solving it in new firmware
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
horodelski

I'm still waiting and nothig is happen. Nokia is sleeping.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi agus_ependi,

Welcome to the Nokia discussion boards!

It may be so that you are running out of memory on the phone memory because you may have installed applications and saved media onto this drive. Try saving and installing these onto the mass memory or memory card because this will free up vital phone memory that your E72 needs.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
adn1

@haZey have you ever used nokia E72 !!!

Nokia E72 V091.003
Please use plain text.
shetsuraj

ya every1 have da same problem with nokia e72 ... i too have same problem :smileymad: 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
pellicle

the only answer is to close apps which you don't need. I don't leave my browser open and only leave open things like calculator or notepad which don't consume much memory. As a phone its a great phone, as a PDA its a bit pathetic, as a browsing platform, well it would have been great in 1999
Please use plain text.
Sage

[ Edited ]

[to Hazey] You're supposed to be a Nokia moderator, and yet you don't know the difference between RAM and internal flash memory. 8-(

I'm staggered.

Steve Litchfield
3-Lib (Tips/resources/Info for Nokia smartphones and Communicators) plus All About Symbian
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MartyK

I have the EXACT problem with all 8 of my E72's and 2 of my E73's its an abolute joke....
Stick with the E63 much more stable!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
agus_ependi

i said RAM, not phone memory problem, i've installed the app on external memory,..
'' memory full please delete some data'' appear wh
en i running nimbuzz, whatsapp, operamini, and gravity.
The ''memory full warning'' never appear on my nokia E63, because it has 75mb free ram.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
agus_ependi

i hope that the nokia E72 has more free RAM after booting (about 75mb - 100mb)
it's a great phone, but low free ram make it useless
Please use plain text.
Contributor
agus_ependi

to pellicle
i just wanna got more free ram, to run more app on my device
Please use plain text.