Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: url username

Registered Member
crazyapp

url username

I cant find my username on nokia e71 smartphone
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kirksnap

Re: url username

Hi crazyapp,

I believe this is with regards to the username of your Nokia account. What particular account are you referring to when you say you can't find the username? Are you trying to open the account by using the username in the URL to access directly the account or is the username not appearing as signed in when you access a particular Nokia service like Nokia music or Nokia store? In the device first use, you are being asked if you want to sign in or create a Nokia account on your phone to enjoy the services on the phone. Have you done this already on your phone?

Please use plain text.