Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

wanna know abt bakup... E51.

Contributor
Shahbazfj
Accepted Solution

wanna know abt bakup... E51.

Hi all ...

I hav alrady got one question posted on this forum, and by the looks of thngs, it seems as if i m gonna hav to reset my phone, in which case , i m gonna lose all the data on my phone memory. Now, all i wanna know is tht, if i bakup all the contents of the phone memory onto memory card or through Pc suite, will all of the data, inculdin all of my msgs frm inbox plus the folders tht i hav created of the msgs will b baked up or jst the inbox msgs ... Coz i rreally raelly wud like to keep those msgs .... frm all the folders ...

Anyone , help.... !

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: wanna know abt bakup... E51.

I believe it would, but to be sure you could connect to pc suite->communication centre and export all messages. You can easily import them again.

Or you can just move the messages in your folders to the inbox folder on your device.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Shahbazfj

Re: wanna know abt bakup... E51.

hi...

Thanks alot, both r good ideas and i m gonna do both jst to make sure ....

thanks a bundle once again.

Please use plain text.