Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: 5230 Delete routes

Andre77A

5230 Delete routes

Hello chaps,

I like my ovi maps I like my 5230. But I cannot delet  a route from my favourites on either my phone or from the ovi maps web site. I assume the idea is supposed to a bit like the ipod. You download itunes, you put all your music & playlists  in to itunes, plug in your ipod, & hey presto ipod fills with music & playlist. How do I delet my routes on the ovi maps web page please?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: 5230 Delete routes

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forum!

On your 5230 highlight the route that you wish to delete, then hit the search bar. The keypad appears, then just press the backward pointing small white arrow on the far right hand side of the screen about half way down and it will then say "Delete selected route?"

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.