Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C7 viewing search details problem

Foks

C7 viewing search details problem

Hi, 

i just bought C7 and i really find it good device except things that is not user friendly :smileyhappy:

now its a GPS problem

in the search results list, i  cant view the details of each items " streets, address .... ", until i touch it and one touch means select this item and get back to the map.. so i have to view many search results until i find the one that i really want, or view them on map one by one and the next button on the map is very small and it makes me touch any away point that select another place that i really didnt mean

... its really not helpful .. i hope to fix that as soon as you can ... i am losing time because of that .. and it makes the map harder to use... i have to hold down every item until i read the address to find which one that i really want ... please help 

Thanks

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dharmesh14

Re: C7 viewing search details problem

You have to keep your finger on one place and keep it pressed and continue to scroll down, that way, you don't  have to open the map again.

Please use plain text.